“Change is constant, change is inevitable”.

Entab, a name known for developing revolutionary tech products for schools across the nation, presents to you, i-Learn Learning Management Software, a comprehensive EdTech solution that can prove to be a game-changer in the world of classroom teaching. 

The Advent of i-Learn

The education industry has undergone various changes over the years. Earlier, there was no School ERP software and most of the work was carried out with pen and paper which was difficult to collate and manage. Thanks to technology, we now have advanced school management software systems powered with technologies such as cloud computing where data can be stored and shared easily.

Speaking about the world of classroom teaching, the arrival of digital classroom solutions turned out to be a breakthrough, changing the traditional teaching methods. Digital classrooms were a rage a decade ago and all the leading schools across the country had to have a digital classroom solution. After all, it was fun for students to learn via interesting videos and a matter of prestige for schools. But video solutions started losing their essence as they covered auditory and visual learners but kinaesthetic learners were left behind.

Understanding this, Entab has designed and developed CampusCare® i-Learn, a comprehensive EdTech solution that is powered with modern-day technologies such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and 3-Dimensional Stereo. The product can convert a regular classroom into a highly immersive learning environment.

What is i-Learn and what are its features?

To put it simply, CampusCare® i-Learn (Learning Management Software) is a state-of-the-art EdTech solution that is equipped with modern technologies. Entab has always been known to empower schools with the latest technologies, hence i-Learn is a product that aims to enhance and revolutionize the world of classroom teaching. The product consists of modules such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and 3D Stereo that help teachers explain the most difficult abstract topics without being restricted to the walls of the classroom. It becomes easier for students to understand complex topics with the help of interesting features such as 3D interactive models, 3D videos, and simulations.

All these technologies- AR, VR, and 3D are being very well deployed in different industries such as entertainment, military, and defence, and these hold the same flair in the educational sector as well. Entab seeks to leverage the potential of these technologies through i-Learn so that schools, teachers, as well as students are benefitted in the best way out there.

i-Learn comprises of the following 4 modules:

·         Mono Learning Videos

·         Augmented Reality (AR)

·         Virtual Reality (VR)

·         3D Stereo

You can find out more about the modules of CampusCare i-Learn on Entab’s website.

Features of i-Learn

i-Learn comes with a no. of exciting features, some of which are stated below:

·         Offline Solution

·         Cross Platforms- Android & iOS

·         All major boards covered: ICSE, CBSE, IGCSE, IB, and State Boards

·         More than 5100 3-D Learning Resources

·         More than 3000 On-Page Interactive Simulations and Exercises

CampusCare® i-Learn: Transforming the world of Classroom Teaching

i-Learn is not an ordinary digital classroom solution, it is an eclectic EdTech solution that offers a variety of modules working on different technologies. With its Augmented Reality module, teachers can become actively involved in teaching abstract topics such as the human heart by augmenting 2D images in a textbook to a 3D interactive model on a screen. As this module comes with minimal voiceover, teachers have the liberty to explain topics as per their ease which is not possible with an ordinary digital classroom solution.

Another interesting module is Virtual Reality which comes with a library of over 2000 topics based on the NCERT curriculum specially designed to give students a highly immersive experience. The moment you put on the VR headset, you’re shut from reality and transported into a virtual world which gives you a 360-degree dynamic view of everything within. This module is very beneficial for students as it supports distraction-free learning which further enhances memory retention.

Another outstanding module that comes with i-Learn is 3D Stereo which has a library of over 3000 ICSE topics and 2800 CBSE Topics from Grade 1 to 12. Unlike movie theatres and multiplexes, the content that comes with this module is 100% 3D that binds the attention of the learners throughout. The students get to experience a highly immersive environment and all sorts of learners- auditory, visual, and kinaesthetic are benefitted with this module.

Since various industries and brands are utilizing these technologies to reap tremendous benefits, it is a great opportunity for schools to adopt such technologies through a product like i-Learn and make learning a fun and enthralling affair.

مشخصات

• جهت مشاهده منبع اصلی این مطلب کلیک کنید
  • کلمات کلیدی منبع : learn ,with ,classroom ,that ,technologies ,reality ,comes with ,digital classroom ,augmented reality ,virtual reality ,solution that ,digital classroom solution ,reality virtual reality ,ordinary digital classroom ,augmented reality virtual
  • در صورتی که این صفحه دارای محتوای مجرمانه است یا درخواست حذف آن را دارید لطفا گزارش دهید.

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Plo اسم شیک لایف استایل ایرانی سرویس 10 متخصص ارتودنسی سلامت و بهداشت فصل ۱۳ بهترين مراکز درماني چت قشم,قشم چت,درگهان چت,چت درگهان,خليج چت,چت خليج,چت بندر پوشاک آراس خدمات باغباني